Symptoms of habitual liars:
1) Low self esteem: They don’t feel good enough so they create lives based on fiction
2) Narcissism: They need to be the center of the universe and important.
3) Tend towards sociopathic personalities: Feel other people don’t matter and that the end justifies the means.
Signs of habitual lairs:
1) Body language: Little to no eye contact. Rigid posture when lying.
2) Difficulty maintaining intimate relationships: Constantly cycling though friends and acquaintances.
3) Strained relationships with family members.
4) Gypsy like behaviors: Frequently change jobs, neighborhoods, cities, circles of friends.